Any information we collect may be combined with other information we collect from you.
If you provide us with information about other people, you confirm that you have their consent to provide us with that information.
In order to use our client’s Services, you must provide our client with the information requested on the registration pages (except those preferences marked as voluntary), otherwise, our client will not be able to provide the full range of functionality of their Services. You are able to set and disable certain in-App permissions via your device settings.Our client’s App does not recognise browser or device-level do-not-track requests.
How will your personal data be used?
Your personal data will be used by us in connection with the following purposes:
For the performance of our agreement with you:
- to provide our client’s Services;
- to provide you with access to the content accessible through our client’s Services;
- to communicate with you and provide you with information about the Services, and inform you of any changes to the Services;
- to monitor your use of the Services, in order for us to better manage and develop existing and new technology Services; and
- to respond to any queries or complaints that you raise.
- For our legitimate commercial interests, in order:
- to review the Services we provide to you, and carry out analytics and report on our engagement with you;
- to operate, evaluate and improve our Services and overall business (including by means of analysing your use of the Services, which information we use to improve our Services and to give you a better user experience;
- to generate aggregated statistics about the users of our Services;
- to facilitate our business operations, to operate company policies and procedures;
- to enable us to merge, sell, acquire, or transfer assets; and
- for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
For use of information based on your consent, so that we can:
- keep you updated about our Services, and the services provided by our clients, including tailored and customised content based on the information that they collect from you and direct marketing communications (see above); and
To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject:
- if we are obliged to disclose information by reason of any law, regulation or court order and/or to protect our interests and legal rights.
4. Automated profiling
In order to ensure the content displayed through our client’s Services is specifically customised for you, Kaddra technology helps our clients to carry out profiling using automated processing to evaluate, analyse and predict your preferences, personality type and interests. They will use personal data collected from your target segment, or through the use of the Services to complete automated profiling in order to communicate and highlight the types of Services which may be of interest to your target segment, relative to your target segment previous choices and current location. Automated profiling is a critical feature of the Services, and is necessary in order for our clients to deliver the Services and provide to your target segment with tailored Services.
5. Who will have access to your personal data?
In order to provide you with a seamless experience, we will share your personal data with the following persons:
- our affiliates (see “Our Affiliates” below): for the purpose of managing and administering our business and to provide you with the Services including information which might be of interest to you;-our clients: who require the information in order to facilitate their Services to you. We will only share your personal data with our clients to the extent they are required for our clients to facilitate their Services to you;
- entities who may or do acquire any rights in us: for the purpose of a business sale or re-organisation;
- our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts: for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- third party service providers: who need to know the information in order to provide us with services so that we might provide the Services to you. This may include our third-party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including email distribution, data storage, provide information technology and marketing services, customer services and for data analytics;
- law enforcement and government and regulatory bodies: in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or court order; and
6. Where will we store your personal data?
The data we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, locations in and outside of Singapore, and so may be transferred to and stored outside of, your country of residence. It will also be processed by our personnel and the employees of our clients and third-party service providers, who operate outside of Singapore. These persons may also be engaged in order to provide the Services to you, including fulfilling requests, confirming reservations or processing your payment details. Your personal data will only be transferred to locations outside of Singapore where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection equivalent to those in Singapore are in place to protect any personal data held in that location.
7. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We take your data security very seriously. For users outside the US: we have reasonable technical and organisational security measures in place and invest appropriate resources to protect your personal data from deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying and modification. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our systems, and those of our affiliates, partners, clients and third-party service providers, are appropriately secure for processing your personal data and that the risks of your personal data being unlawfully used, amended, deleted, lost or stolen are minimised. We ensure that we have in place appropriate contractual agreements with third parties to ensure adequate safeguards are in place and that such third parties will act at all times in compliance with applicable personal data protection laws.
8. Retention of Personal Data
9. Do Not Call (DNC) Provisions
The DNC provisions in the PDPA came into effect in 2014. We will ensure that we do not send you any marketing messages or make any marketing calls if you have registered your Singapore telephone number with the respective DNC registries, unless we are allowed to do so under DNC provisions, or other applicable laws and regulations. Do also note that if you have given us consent to send you marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number, we may continue to do so until you withdraw your consent.
11. Withdrawal of Consent
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for our use of your Personal Data, you may do so in the following ways:
- To unsubscribe from our electronic mailing list, follow the unsubscribe instructions in our emails or other electronic marketing materials; or
- If you have an online subscription account with us, you may access your account(s) with us to change your settings; or
For any other queries regarding our handling of your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Do note that the withdrawal of consent is subject to all applicable laws and applicable terms and conditions.
12. Your rights, further information and to contact us
To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data , or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.